[Nel] about landscape generation

From: François Dussauge
Subject: [Nel] about landscape generation
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:41:36 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

I'm creating a landscape with some geometries above. I would like to know what to do if I want one big geometry. May I place just one object per zone or can I share it on many adjacent zones ? how does it works during the IGs export ?

another question : after the build_gamedata process, are the zones lighted by the lights I created in 3DSmax or is there any automatic lighting ?

thanks