Re: [Nel] autoconf problem

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] autoconf problem
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:59:25 +0200

However the lib and executables I got is HUGE, e.g. libnel3d.so.0.0.4 is about 131M. It's still about 7.4M after stripping. Anybody has any idea? The win32
binary I got is also quite large, even for the release build.

It's normal, the default lib are generated with symbols, so it's quite big, but as you said, you can easy strip it if you don't need the symbol, or remove the -g option on the gcc command line.

Regards,
Vianney