netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] server address ?

From: Bernd Dau
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] server address ?
Date: 13 Oct 2003 18:16:15 +0200

Ok, I've just setup for a first test a dedicated Server.
The IP-Address is : 213.146.167.58
This Server is for testing purpose only, so don't shout if it dies
nobody cares!
But you can and should reach me via ICQ 123534468.
If the server is doing well I can setup one for longer---lets test it!

cu Bernd

Btw: ICQ: German prefered but english is ok also.