netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] debian packages

From: Ivo Danihelka
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] debian packages
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 03:38:20 +0100

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 17:21, Matze Braun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bartosz Fenski created debian packages for netpanzer. You can find them
> here:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/usage.php
>
> They are proposed for the main debian distribution and should hopefully
> appear there soon.

Good work.
It work fine on my Debian SID.

But I found that debian source package
has only netpanzer_0.1.1+cvs20031107-1.tar.gz
with debian/ in this archive.

It should contain ...orig.tar.gz and ...diff.gz for debian
or directory debian/ should be in upstream CVS.
This also helps to make new version of the package.

I would like directory debian/ in CVS, but this is because I use Debian.

--
Ivo Danihelka