netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] netpanzer 0.1.2 release

From: Bernd Dau
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] netpanzer 0.1.2 release
Date: 11 Nov 2003 19:29:41 +0100

Please don't forget to update the Web-page!

Call for help!
I own a little root-server.
There is a debian stable Debian GNU 3.0
I know it's a little bit old, but I haven't time enough to reinstall nor
to upgrade to a newer one.
So there is a problem to intall a netpanzer dedicated server .
I can not build it from source. Building at home on a Mandrake 9.1 box
doesn't help because of the older glibc on debian.
the binary from the netpanzer homepage did work.
If someone would be so kind and offer a compiled version to me, I could
renew the dedicated server  at 213.146.167.58.
The Server is free for all netpanzer users!

Thanks
Bernd