netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] anybody know windows?

From: hankin
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] anybody know windows?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:24:48 +1100

same thing with -static, I don't think -static is doing anything in windows, the binary comes out the same size.

Matze Braun wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, hankin wrote:

i got a compiled windows binary but I get this message when I try to run it...

"Error Starting Program"
! Unable to run c:.../netpanzer

if I run it in windows I get the above + another message...
windows cannot run this program because it is in an invalid format
From my experiences you should make sure that windows is able to find all
.dll files. Maybe try compiling all the support libraries in static mode (configure-enable-static=yes) and see if this helps.

Greetings,
        Matze