netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] getting the tank into the building

From: hankin
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] getting the tank into the building
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:40:24 +1100

The tanks don't seem to go into the building the right way all the time, I'm thinking about trying some things out like using a fill type path finder instead of the current astar. This may or may not lead to anything useful depending on my skills.

is this a good idea? or should we just put more entrances to the building?

I also got some ideas, like getting all the tanks to go at the same pace(slowest) instead of the fast ones going into the enemy first and getting blown away, maybe they follow each other like troops through a mine field, and land back at the same formation they started.