newline-dev

[newline-dev] Feel strong

From: Nestor Field
Subject: [newline-dev] Feel strong
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:50:28 -0000

RREF Pricde Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturizng and Distribution Contract In China!

Compabny red Reef Laboratoxries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expecta tions: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricje ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companmies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricpe has settled and Volurme is rising as investoars are jumping in
before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominig out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Nestor Field.

"you mean to frighten me, mr. darcy, by coming in all this state to hear me? i
will not be

"certainly," he replied, biting his lips. elizabeth hoped she had silenced him;
but he soon
"what is mr. darcy to me, pray, that i should be afraid of him? i am sure we
owe him no such
"to yield without conviction is no compliment to the understanding of either."
"this is quite shocking! he deserves to be publicly disgraced."

"she is a very fine-looking woman! and her calling here was prodigiously civil!
for she only
"i can easily believe it. you thought me then devoid of every proper feeling, i
am sure you did.

"i am almost afraid of asking what you thought of me, when we met at pemberley.
you blamed
after welcoming their sisters, they triumphantly displayed a table set out with
such cold meat as
"i should never have considered the distance as one of the advantages  of the
match," cried
"the men shan't come and part us, i am determined. we want none of them; do we?"
by his questions and remarks; mrs. reynolds, either by pride or attachment, had
evidently great

"you may depend upon my not mentioning it."
but no such happy marriage could now teach the admiring multitude what
connubial felicity

consequence is perhaps probable; but his regard did not appear to me enough
extinguished for him to
collinses, the report, she concluded, had reached lady catherine), had only set
that down as almost

"there certainly was some great mismanagement in the education of those two
young men. one
charlotte again, and weakened her disgust of mr. collins. there was novelty in
the scheme, and as,
elizabeth immediately recognizing the livery, guessed what it meant, and
imparted no small degree of
and when her sisters abused it as ugly, she added, with perfect unconcern, "oh!
but there were