[Nmh-workers] Re: 1.1RC4: can't rebuild dtimep.c with modern flex

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: 1.1RC4: can't rebuild dtimep.c with modern flex
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:41:10 -0700

address@hidden writes:

> (Can't claim any credit for finding this, it's debian bug 320090:

Thanks for helping out Nick in getting the Debian bugs fixed upstream.
Has Nick entered the rest of the Debian bugs at Savannah? If not, it
sounds like you could help him out in this way (after first checking
with Nick, of course!).

> Incidentally, should dtimep.c really be in CVS, since it's a generated
> file?

Good observation about dtimep.c. I used to check in a generated file
in MH-E (mh-loaddefs.el) thinking it might be nice for a released
package, but it because much more trouble than it was worth since it
could always be generated successfully. What is/was the rationale for
checking in dtimep.c (if it is generated as you say)?

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD