Re: [Nmh-workers] Hi, I'm back, next release candidate stuff

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Hi, I'm back, next release candidate stuff
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:46:20 -0800

> Can you create a branch for this 1.2 release stream before you release
> another release candidate.  Everyone is afraid to do anything due to the
> wait for version 1.2.  I would gladly do it, but I don't want to step on
> your toes as I have no idea when you plan on taking a snapshot for the next
> release candidate.
>
> --
>     JB

As you can see I'm behind schedule on the next RC.  My preference is to get
the 1.2 release out and then move on.  I'd like to get that release out before
the end of the year.  I'd rather not have work happening on multiple branches
since that increases the chance of modifications happening on one branch and
not the other.

Jon