Re: [Nmh-workers] Dealing with missing From: header during send.

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Dealing with missing From: header during send.
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:43:13 -0500

>Why not have a check in send/post that if the From: header
>is missing, it reports an error and aborts the operation?

That's clearly one of the things we have to do.

But there are some things to do that aren't so obvious.  Like, what do we
do about setting up someone's default component file?  It would suck to be
a new user to nmh, start typing a message, and discover that you can't
send it with the default configuration.

--Ken