[Nmh-workers] I'm drowning in the email flood

From: markus schnalke
Subject: [Nmh-workers] I'm drowning in the email flood
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:04:43 +0100

Hoi,

I'm still alive ... really!

It's great to see such active development of nmh, these days.

I just want to tell you:
... that I'm working on my version.
... that we do some work twice, because I've not told you what I've
    already done and I haven't merged your work.
... and that I'm drowning in the email flood.

The pace of nmh development is simply too fast for me currently. ;-)
I wish to add my part to improve the collaboration, but as I can't
spend more time for it at the moment and you're doing a good job on
your own, I think it's best, you go on as you do currently. I'll catch
up later.

Once again: Great, that things move! :-)

meillo