Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:15:47 -0800

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey, it seems to me that "dist" is broken in 1.4.  Is that true for
> everybody else?  (I confess that I missed it because I so rarely
> use it; I got a bug report from my wife about it).  If it is really broken
> for everyone else, is it worth releasing a 1.4.1?  (I just committed a fix).

I use dist regularly. However, I use the installed version of nmh in
Debian. So for me, and others using a stable version of nmh, as long as
the update appears before the (fill-in-the-blank) distribution releases
nmh, you're good.

Those who use dist and use the latest download will want an update, of
course.

If I had more time, I'd test MH-E with nmh 1.4 :-(.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/