Re: [Nmh-workers] Loop support in mh-format?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Loop support in mh-format?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:44:08 -0500

>> But how would you exit the loop, that's what I don't understand.
>
>Me neither.  I was hoping a caller that bothered to check for a non-NULL
>return would explain but didn't notice one.  Is JLR still around?

He posted to nmh-workers a year ago, but I don't know how much he keeps up
with what's going on nowadays.

>They're in my ~/mail/components and work OK until I `forw -mime' or
>similar.  Unfortunately, Mailman thinks it knows better.

So _Mailman_ did the base64 encoding?  Because it didn't do it for this
message?  That was just part of my larger point that we still have work
to do in terms of dealing with modern email.

>Any chance we can alter the nmh lists to use the "-- ", note the space,
>start of a signature indicator rather than "___...".

Wow, I forgot about that old signature indicator ... haven't seen that
in forever.  Josh Bressers is technically the mailing list adminstrator,
he'd be the one to answer that.

--Ken