[Nmh-workers] netbsd 7 buildbot added

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] netbsd 7 buildbot added
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:23:22 -0700

In my endless battle for more reliable VM hosting I installed NetBSD on a local
machine to see if I could use it as a Xen DOM0 server.  Since it's otherwise
idle I spun up a buildbot on it.  This has pointed out one nmh bug, and some
potential issues with the testing framework.  I will address those in separate
threads.

I don't know if this will be a permanent addition to the cluster, but we can
take advantage while it's here.

It's currently running NetBSD 6.99.42 on 64-bit Intel.

--lyndon