Re: [Nmh-workers] rebuilding a borked MIME multipart/ structure?

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] rebuilding a borked MIME multipart/ structure?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:49:58 +0700

    Date:        Tue, 21 Apr 2015 19:49:25 -0400
    From:        Valdis Kletnieks <address@hidden>

  | Which of course in any standard-compliant MUA will almost certainly do
  | one of the first two and never bother looking at the third one.

Without knowing what the parts contain, I can't say whether the format is
appropriate or not, but your interpretation of what should happen is
incorrect - a standards compliant MUA that understands text/calendar should
process that part (the last understood alternative is the one that is
supposed to be preferred) - if text/calendar is not understood, then making
it be a multipart/related isn't going to solve anything (putting text/html
before text/plain is certainly an unusual ordering however.)

kre