Re: [nmh-workers] Since the (automatic) upgrade to 1.7.1 on CentOS 7.4.1

From: Kevin Layer
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Since the (automatic) upgrade to 1.7.1 on CentOS 7.4.1708, send doesn't work
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 06:30:29 -0700

Ralph, thanks.  That worked.

Ken, I don't use nmh, I use MH-E.   I have no idea how long it would have taken to augment the send command line by looking at the MH-E sources.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:00 AM, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
>post: problem initializing server; [BHST] no servers available (use -snoop
>for details
>send: message not delivered to anyone

I think Ralph has pointed you to the root problem, but I have to ask ...
the error message you posted literally tells you how to debug the problem
further.  Was it unclear?  I ask so we can understand how to improve
things.

--Ken