Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pi

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pipe
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:21:18 -0500

az writes:

> apart from the small ugliness of having the string "bcc:"
> hardcoded twice i prefer that 'if' block doing its thing (and all of
> its thing!) over strings conditionally accumulating across a
> pageful of code or more.

I agree with your coding decisions, but don't feel strongly if Ralph does.

One warning with the flags I use:

    uip/post.c:874:14: warning: increment of a boolean expression
[-Wbool-operation]
        badmsg++;
              ^~

And of course we need tests :-)  Attached is a first pass.  With Bcc, the test
passed before your fix because fakesendmail, used by the tests, was too lenient.

David