Re: [nmh-workers] logging outgoing messages

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] logging outgoing messages
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 09:49:43 -0400

>I've just added
>
>send: -push
>
>to ~/.mh_profile.

I would caution people that we had a user who discovered some of his
emails were going nowhere and didn't realize it because he was using
-push and mhbuild was erroring out, but he didn't know that because of
the use of -push.  Specific details here:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2016-10/msg00233.html

Now, THIS user, for reasons I cannot understand, wanted to send 8-bit
characters in their drafts but didn't want to specify a non-ASCII
character set.  But my larger point is that if you're using -push if
stuff doesn't work you might not know about it.

--Ken