Re: [nmh-workers] To/cc decode or not to/cc decode

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] To/cc decode or not to/cc decode
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 09:22:14 +0100

Hi David,

> I can't tell from the repo why that's the default.

My guess, having read mhl(1), is the CPU cost was weighed against
the likeliehood of the To or CC fields needing decoding.

> Any objection to the following change?

No.  Though it still leaves Resent-{From,To,CC} fields encoded.
They could be added too, rather than left as Extras.  Or, if mhl knows
what fields contain addresses, I forget, then perhaps a method of
globally saying all address fields should be decoded and unquoted?

--
Cheers, Ralph.