Re: Help! Trying to install nmh on ubuntu

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Help! Trying to install nmh on ubuntu
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:20:16 +0000

Hi Jay,

>     There is an NMH package available in the standard Ubuntu
> repositories, "sudo apt install nmh" should install it.  I've used it
> for years without issue.

Yes, but from an earlier thread I think Norm has vestiges of old nmh
installs hanging around and the package version is picking up bits from
those.  So it seems like he's hoping building from source will avoid
that, perhaps by replacing the leftovers from earlier ones.
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2019-10/msg00023.html

--
Cheers, Ralph.