Re: Disappearing TZID in iCalendar Display.

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: Disappearing TZID in iCalendar Display.
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:29:52 +0000

Ralph wrote:

> mhshow(1) on an email which had a text/calendar part spewed many
> duplicate
>
>     mhical: did not find VTIMEZONE section for GMT Standard Time
>
> errors.

commit 1d0eeee73b92efd5f39d59b35a44c15b5831d843
Author: David Levine <levinedl@acm.org>
Date:   Sun Jun 20 18:22:38 2021 -0400

    Fixed display of iCalendar object with multiple VEVENTS using a VTIMEZONE.

    Thanks to Ralph for reporting the bug, with a very detailed analysis.

> I didn't investigate further in case I'm on the wrong track of the
> text/calendar input doesn't comply with
> https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/inline-errata/rfc5545.html

It complies.  There was already a test for accept of such a request,
but there wasn't one for display.

David