Re: nmh 1.8?

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: nmh 1.8?
Date: 4 Jan 2023 12:23:38 -0700

Thus said Ralph Corderoy on Mon, 02 Jan 2023 13:21:16 +0000:

> > > Has anyone had a chance to review my proposed changes to inc to be
> > > able to handle long lines from POP sources?
>
> Is the latest in Git?

I doubt it. I sent an updated patch but never heard about it making into
Git. It would be  nice if I could find some time to  add some test cases
for it, but I didn't have as  much time during the holidays as I thought
I would:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2022-11/msg00028.html

As I  said in that  posting, I've been  running a similar  patch against
1.7.1 on my system and haven't encountered any problems using it.

Andy