nodemanager-all

[Nodemanager-all] I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Julia

From: Julia A.
Subject: [Nodemanager-all] I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Julia
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:21:19 -0700

Hello!
I am Julia. I am very kind, modest cheerful, merry and sociable. I like communicate with interesting and cheerful people. I am very romantic person. I am optimist and I always can find good sides in any situation. I like kind, sincere and reliable people. I value friendship, and when my friends in need, I always come to help them.
I would like to know you. What is your life foundations?
I like dance and sing very much, I found of this for many years. I love to spend time in open air and walking under the stars. I like nature and animals so much. And I adore to have fun time with my friends, but sometimes, I want to be alone. I like sport and moving so much and I cant to be in one places for a long time. Do you like sport? I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer: 1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman? 2/ Are you planning to visit Russia? 3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone? 4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady? 5/ Have you ever been to Russia? 6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you? I will be waiting for your reply to address@hidden
I would like to contact with you. Do you have a messenger?
My best wishes, Julia