nufw-security

[Nufw-security] vulnerability report -1034

From: Security announces for NuFW
Subject: [Nufw-security] vulnerability report -1034
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 20:36:24 +0530

Hello Team

I Keyur Maheta found security issue in your system {HIGH}

severity: high description: Apache HTTP Server versions 2.4.20 to 2.4.43 are susceptible to a denial of service attack. A specially crafted value for the 'Cache-Digest' header in a HTTP/2 request would result in a crash when the server actually tries to HTTP/2 PUSH a resource afterwards. Configuring the HTTP/2 feature via "H2Push off" will mitigate this vulnerability for unpatched servers.
Step to Reproduce
https://adonthell.nongnu.org

reference:
    - https://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_24.html
    - https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=2030
    - https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/attachmentText?aid=443369
    - https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-9490
  classification:
    cvss-metrics: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
    cvss-score: 7.5
    cve-id: CVE-2020-9490
    cwe-id: CWE-444