nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object

From: Alexander Gräfe
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:10:50 +0200

Hi again.

I wanted to add a dtml-tree navigation to our website, but I found out
that the dtml-tree tag does not play well with LocalContent objects

The following code results in a tree that consists of zero items when
called from a LocalContent object, but the desired tree when called from
a DTML Document.

---snip---
<dtml-tree branches="publicObjects" skip_unauthorized="1" single="1">
</dtml-tree>
---snip---

I presume that it has something to do with Acquisition and that I have
to do some DTML voodoo to get this to work, but I am stumped as to how
to actually do it.

Regards,
        Alexander Graefe