oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] fix check for pskctool -h output

From: Christian Hesse
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] fix check for pskctool -h output
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:22:42 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> on Thu, 2013/01/10 14:57:
> Christian Hesse <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > check for pskctool -h output fails for me. The attached patch fixes that
> > for me.
>
> Which gengetopt version are you using?

gengetopt 2.22.6-1, build from Arch Linux User Repositories:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gengetopt/

> Since the selfcheck compares
> output that is generated by gengetopt, I suspect the difference is
> caused by using different gengetopt versions.  Could you try the patch
> below instead?  It removes trailing newlines from the generated file.

No, that one is bad. The problem is not gengetopt generating trailing
whitespaces (not newlines) but your test file already having trailing
whitespaces it should not.
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)