oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:12:23 +0100

mån 2013-01-28 klockan 20:48 +0100 skrev Daniel Pocock:

> On 28/01/13 20:30, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> > Daniel Pocock <address@hidden> writes:

> >> 2.0.2-2 was accepted OK yesterday, can somebody please clarify the
> >> meaning of the error?  Is this because the uploader is DM?  Why was the
> >> package routed to the NEW queue when an existing version of the package
> >> is already in the archive?
> >>
> >> http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/oath-toolkit.html
> >
> > It is because there are new binary packages in this upload.  I'll ask
> > Tollef (my sponsor) about it, a DD need to upload it.
>
> I'm happy to sponsor them as well now that I'm a DD, would you
> potentially like to put them under pkg-auth maintainership for this
> upload as well?  Do you have access on alioth to put the repo there?
> Then I can clone it and push tags when I upload.

The dpkg repo is here:
https://gitorious.org/oath-toolkit/oath-toolkit-dpkg

It has all the latest changes, so you could build it and maybe upload
it.  I don't really know how the DD/sponsor side works, so I'm cc'ing
Tollef as well -- Tollef, do you want to do the upload for the NEW queue
or could Daniel do it?  I don't know if DD's "own" packages somehow.

I must admit I have to catch up on the pkg-auth discussion after
returning from vacation.  I always found working with git/svn on alioth
problematic for different reasons, and gitorious has worked very well.

> Did Tollef give you DM access before the DM acl system was changed?

Yep, the recent 2.0.2-1 and 2.0.2-2 uploads worked via the new acl
system.  Tollef gave me permission recently.

/Simon