octal-dev

New pseudo Machine !!!

From: Unkargherth
Subject: New pseudo Machine !!!
Date: Tue Mar 20 16:45:03 2001

Hi all !!

I've managed to put in CVS at sourceforge, a modified dtosquare machine with
a Variable pulse width
Not terribly useful by now, but hey, it's the first. Unfortunatelly , I'only
tested slightly (taking
any sound from a Pentium 166 running gnome it's , well, kinda x file
episode. Now I'm waiting to find
some money for a PII 800 or something like this to continue....

On the other side, this is for luka, any way to create a CVS directory for
gearlib ? and to put pan.c in
octalmachines tree?

More on CVS ( this time for you Matt ) Will you put simplesynth and
simplestring in CVS?

And for the rest. Anyone thought about porting (modularily) Perry Cook's STK
framework to OCTAL?

Life is deadly. It always manages to kill you

Unkargherth <address@hidden>
http://www.unkargherth.f2s.com