octal-dev

Re: Octal on FreeBSD

From: Michael Krause
Subject: Re: Octal on FreeBSD
Date: Fri Mar 30 05:06:02 2001

On 30 Mar 2001, David O'Toole wrote:

> As for porting problems and the issues Soundtracker had, I will have to
> ask M.K. and see what the details were.

I have no idea.. I haven't even had a look at the FreeBSD patches :-)

Besides, they're for a rather old version of SoundTracker; I don't
know why the latest ST (v0.6.2) should not compile out-of-the-box on
any POSIX platform (provided you have all the required libraries).

--
m. krause - raw style ^ farb-rausch ^ lego - www.tu-harburg.de/~semk2104/