[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #56762] [octave forge] (io): Running xlsread e
Kai Torben Ohlhus
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #56762] [octave forge] (io): Running xlsread erases all opened mfiles in the Editor window
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:23:05 -0400 (EDT)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.100 Safari/537.36
Update of bug #56762 (project octave):
Item Group: Performance => Unexpected Error
Status: None => Need Info
Summary: Running xlsread erases all opened mfiles in the
Editor window => [octave forge] (io): Running xlsread erases all opened mfiles
in the Editor window
Follow-up Comment #1:
Thank you for your bug report. This sounds pretty weird. Can you give a few
1. How did you install Octave?
2. How did you install the IO package?
3. Did you do any additional preparations to run xlsread?
4. How many files do you have opened in the Octave editor? Was the Excel file
to read among them?
5. What was the exact code you ran?
6. Can you upload a small but meaningful example of your Excel File you read
This would really help to reproduce your error.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via Savannah