Fwd: load-save-patch

From: Stef Pillaert
Subject: Fwd: load-save-patch
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:54:18 +0200

----------  Doorgezonden boodschap  ----------
Subject: load-save-patch
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:44:56 +0200
From: Stef Pillaert <address@hidden>

Hello (sorry if this is the wrong list to ask for this...)

I just applied the "octave-load-save-cc-patch" (from Joao Cardoso, for version
2.1.28) succesfully to version 2.1.31. Now I'm able to save structures
with succes. Thanks, it works great!

Can it be assumed that a patch like this will be applied in the (near) future
to octave (2.1.??)? Or are there any disadvantages in the way this
patch works? (Incompatibility with Matlab maybe? I have no idea)

Thanks,

Stef.