Re: predicate name changes

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: predicate name changes
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:03:00 -0400

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 04:46:25PM +0100, Etienne Grossmann wrote:

>   I found and replaced 533 occurences of these functions in octave
> CVS. Would you like me to send you a huge patch? I will first do a
> build process and try 'make check'. Any other goals for checking?

You did just the is_xxx listed below correct?  Because there are a
number of is_xxx in control which have not been changed (yet).

Keep the script around.  We are going to need it for octave-forge
soon.  I'm not sure when to do this.  I don't want to force all
octave-forge users to bleeding edge, but keeping things working
across versions is going to be painful.  I guess we will need a set
of isxxx in FIXES/oldversionsofoctave/* which call is_xxx.

- Paul