Re: octave-mpi questions

From: Andy Jacobson
Subject: Re: octave-mpi questions
Date: 18 Feb 2003 13:36:18 -0500

Howdy,

I think JD's on the right track with the oct file idea, but I can't
confirm that his implementation works.  I don't have access to a
working MPI platform at this time.

No matter how this works out, I think it's rather important that the
load/save functions for reading and writing octave values to and from
streams (and thus to other MPI-aware octave instances) be included.
This could be considered an octave-specific analog of the MPI_Send()
and MPI_Recv() functions.

        Regards,

                Andy
--
Andy Jacobson

address@hidden

Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Sayre Hall, Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
PO Box CN710 Princeton, NJ 08544-0710 USA

Tel: 609/258-5260  Fax: 609/258-2850