Re: Octave 3.0

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: Re: Octave 3.0
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:57:29 +0000

Hi.

As you might already know I'm making a new graphics handler to Octave.
It can be found at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oplot.

The feature of Oplot++, will satisfy the features mentioned in "Graphics and
GUIs with Matlab" 2. edition.
This is a very ambitious project, but it's very rewarding to make it.
I've started a week ago, and I will try to get some functions to be ready medio
March (12.-14. March).

My project is a part of the Zherlock project, and is a serious project. My
developing will not suddenly stop as e.g kmatplot and goctave did.
We are actually trying to get more people to help on my valuable work.

Comments?

Cheers,

Ole