Re: Error building CVS with Sun C++ compiler

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Error building CVS with Sun C++ compiler
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:28:06 -0600

On 10-Nov-2003, Albert Chin <address@hidden> wrote:

| Ok, updated and now I get stuck here:

It works for me with

  CC: Sun WorkShop 6 2000/04/07 C++ 5.1

but I see that it fails on another system with

  CC: Sun C++ 5.5 2003/03/12

These error messages are a mystery to me.  For example, I can't see
where there are multiple declarations or where a base class would be
included more than once and the error messages aren't much help to
me.  I made a few guesses and rearranged some of the classes (some
changes that will be needed anyway when the octave_list class goes
aray) but that did not fix the problem.  Any clues?