Intel icc/fcc status?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Intel icc/fcc status?
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:37:09 -0600

On  7-Nov-2003, Claude Lacoursière <address@hidden> wrote:

| There was a thread in June-July 2002 between Mumit Khan and
| several others with details on how to compile octave with
| the Intel compilers.  However, the patches being discussed
| then do not seem to have been applied to the main branch.
| Is this the case?

I was not aware of any patches that were dropped, so if you can point
them out, I would be happy to take another look.

| If not, should I submit my patches when I'm done?

Yes, or at least report whatever problems you are having.

If possible please send patches that cover one problem at a time
rather than a jumbo patch that tries to fix everything at once.

Also, you will want to work with the CVS sources.

Thanks,