Re: mkoctfile, LINK_DEPS and -lhdf5

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: mkoctfile, LINK_DEPS and -lhdf5
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:58:36 +0100

On Feb 15, 2004, at 01:32, John W. Eaton wrote:

Also, I added FLIBS to the definition of LINK_DEPS in mkoctfile.  Is
there any case where that could cause a problem?  We already link to
libcruft, which depends on FLIBS, so I don't see how it could.

Shouldn't LDFLAGS be added as well?
In my case, I keep the fortan compiler separate from the standard locations.
FLIBS specifies libg2c and LDFLAGS the non-standard path.

/Per