Patch for NDArray for filter.oct

From: David Bateman
Subject: Patch for NDArray for filter.oct
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:03:12 +0100

Dear all,

I converted filter.oct to be usuable with NDArray's and made the call
compatiable with Matlab. That is a fifth argument can be given defining
the dimension along which the filtering occurs within a array argument.

It seems to me that there are lots of functions that need the same treatment
as this. Especially sort.oct. However, as I wrote code for sort.oct in
octave-forge it would be stupid to have to convert sort.oct twice (Once
in octave and once in octave-forge). Could sort be imported from octave-forge
into octave?

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary