Fw: Missing: libtermcap, libterminfo, libcurses, libncurses, libtermlib

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Fw: Missing: libtermcap, libterminfo, libcurses, libncurses, libtermlib
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:21:57 +0200

I just timed out on this one a couple of days ago.  Out of desperation I launched this onto MinGW-Users - so far, the silence has been total!

Starting at the more difficult end, as I said in the message below, what can be done about PDcurses and readline?  I know nothing about either - in particular, I have absolutely no feeling how far removed PDcurses is from ncurses and, nor indeed, what version of readline is packaged with MinGW.  On the latter, the includes contained no information.

Unless somebody out there knows the story, I will have to put this on one side for a while.

Paul T