Re: Octave 2.9.0 available for ftp

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Octave 2.9.0 available for ftp
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:58:27 -0600

David Bateman wrote:

On another point I can't see a UMFPACK rpm anywhere, and so if there is someone who won't to make such a package, I'm sure there'll be lots of octave users that would be very happy.

One more thing: does anyone know where I can find the build scripts that are used to create the Debian packages for this? That could be very helpful to me as a starting point to package this as an RPM.

-Quentin