[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:02:12 -0400 (EDT)
Here is a large patch that fixes the problem of depreciated functions
being called. It does not change all of them (I didn't have access to CVS
because I was just using my laptop not connected to the net), but it does
I created a script to do the changes for me (massedit.sh), and I've
attached it. It's just a simple grep and sed deal.
One minor change that was unintentional, but I thought made sense to leave
is that in hist.m, it changed arg_is_vector to arg_isvector. I also made
an unintentional change of isstruct to ischaruct, but that was fixed
before making the diff that is attached.
If you would like for me to go and do the other depreciated functions, let
me know, but I don't want to go to the work unless you want it.
Also, it seems that it would be a good idea to make depreciated functions
give a warning that they are depreciated to encourage people to change
their scripts and functions.
Moneybelt: "When you wear it, feeling a street urchin's hand in your
pocket becomes just one more interesting cultural experience."
Description: Bourne shell script
Description: Text document
Re: Depreciated Functions, Bill Denney, 2005/09/09
- Depreciated Functions,
Bill Denney <=
- Depreciated Functions, John W. Eaton, 2005/09/07
- Re: Depreciated Functions, Paul Kienzle, 2005/09/07
- Re: Depreciated Functions, Bill Denney, 2005/09/08
- Re: Depreciated Functions, Paul Kienzle, 2005/09/08
- Re: Depreciated Functions, Quentin Spencer, 2005/09/09
- Re: Depreciated Functions, Paul Kienzle, 2005/09/09
- Re: Depreciated Functions, David Bateman, 2005/09/11