Re: source control management for Octave

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: source control management for Octave
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:55:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

If we opt for Mercurial, we do not need to lose the history. 'Tailor' can be used to convert the current CVS repository (with all logs) to Mercurial.

I'm reasonably sure that subversion also has CVS history import.

Bill

--
... "For instance, people who hate stories in which terrible things happen
to small children should put this book down immediately."