Re: Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 00:32:52 -0500 (EST)

I like the ideas that people have had about moving the projects to some other place. I think that they need to be cut down to size in place before they can be moved. I've worked on it a bit, and I've cut it down some. Can someone else help me out by looking over the page and cutting things that they know have already been fixed?

This is one of those times that many eyes make problems shallow because as everyone reads over the list, things that have been done can be removed and things that have not been done, but are simple, can be completed and removed.

An updated version of the projects page is at http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.html . If you'd like to help more than just telling me what can be removed, it would be nicer to receive diffs from http://denney.homeip.net/octave/projects.in (it's almost identical to the html, but it uses macros to generate the header and footer).

Bill