Re: Octave GUI 0.4

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Octave GUI 0.4
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:04:53 -0500 (EST)

Could you update your website with a bit more detailed installation instructions? Actually, my real preference would be to be able to download binaries (with installation instructions for them). I'd like to play with the GUI over the weekend, but I couldn't get it installed. I know for example that I'm missing QT4, but I don't where to download it (trolltech's website is far more geared toward selling me their software than to giving it away).

Thanks,

Bill