Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: A MinGW release tomorrow?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:36:20 +0200

100MB!! -- that's one hefty distribution!

How is that distributed between octave, octave-workshop, and "all the
other stuff that it needs to get working"? I mean the octave-2.1.50
installer from octave-forge is 8MB.

And another silly question -- did you strip the binaries?  I know it's
along the lines of "did you plug it in" but I'm asking just in case ..

Shai