Re: Creating a Snapshot

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Creating a Snapshot
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 06:51:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 May 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

Or, if you don't want to do that, the files generated by gperf are
system independent, so you can copy the src/oct-gperf.h file from
another system where you do have gperf installed.

OK, I may try that. I forgot to mention in the previous message that it also complained about flex; what files are needed for that?

How did you make the snapshot? Did you run configure followed by make dist?

I ran

./autogen.sh
./configure
make snapshot

Apparently the "make snapshot" should have been "make dist".

Bill

--
"[The] robber also took a gun kept for employees' protection."
  -- The Dallas Star-Telegram, 12/12/2002