toeplitz multiplication

From: Gorazd Brumen
Subject: toeplitz multiplication
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:07:18 +0100

Hi,

As far as I could see it, we also dont have the toeplitz matrix * vector
multiplication routines. This is really easy done using two fft and an
inverse fft.

Am I mistaken or does there exist this implementation to the operator * ?

I could provide the c++/liboctave code, but please tell me first if this

a) exists

b) should be implmented as a c++ code or can it also be done as an
octave script and what is the preferred option?

Gorazd

P.s. What happened to the inclusion of the toeplitz solver for which
David so gratefully posted a patch? I didnt see any reply?

--
Gorazd Brumen
Mail: address@hidden