Re: graphics-branch in CVS

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: graphics-branch in CVS
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:05:38 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
> So unless there are any major objections, I plan to merge these
> changes with the main CVS branch in the next day or two.  Then I think
> 2.9.10 can follow soon after as fixing some of the plotting problems
> was the last big thing on my list for a new snapshot.

For a 2.9.10 I have some patches still in the pipeline

* eigs/svds I sent a mail to Sorensen last week and will phone him this
week, as we still have no clarification of the ARPACK license.. I'll try
my hardest to get clarification of the license prior to a 2.9.10 but
this shouldn't hold up 2.9.10. Last version of patch is available in the
thread
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2007-January/002637.html

* The FAQ patch in
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2006-December/001520.html
hasn't been applied. Etienne had some other changes to propose as well I
believe... Once this is applied the FAQ on the webiste really needs
updating..

* There is one patch I just sent for pkg.m in
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2007-January/001735.html
and I'll have another following to address the autoloading issue.

Regards
David

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only