Re: graphics-branch in CVS

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: graphics-branch in CVS
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:36:43 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Søren Hauberg wrote:

| Won't that be called when the function returns to the prompt?
Yes.
I've never liked this behavior of matlab because you don't get to see your results until all computations are done. So I like that drawnow is called by the drawing functions, but I don't think it's quite as effective when you have multiple plots in one figure.

You should always be able to sprinkle drawnow()s in your code when you explicitly want to see what's done.

Bill

--
"Thank you for shattering my comfortable misconception."
"It's the miracle of science."